STUDENT DELIVERIES OF SCRIP
Remember that scrip is like cash. Be sure you feel comfortable with your student delivering scrip before choosing this option. For student deliveries, your order will be filled and sent home with your student on Thursdays unless there is a modified school week or no school. You must have a current student delivery permission on file.
Setting up student delivery option
- Complete a student delivery permission The permission form is available on the school website St. Bernard School scrip forms. Because the parent or guardian is assuming the risk of student delivery we will be accepting permission forms only from parents or guardians. The parent/guardian can designate authorized purchasers such as grandparents on the form if those purchasers will want scrip to be delivered with your student. The ultimate responsibility however is that of the student’s parent or guardian. You can email the completed form to email@example.com or mail to St. Bernard Parish SCRIP, 2040 Hillside Lane, Green Bay, WI 54302.
- A reusable envelope for sending in and receiving orders will be delivered to you when we have received your permission form. We will designate your account as an approved student delivery purchaser.
Placing orders for student delivery
YOU CONTROL STUDENT DELIVERY. FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW IF YOU WANT YOUR ORDER STUDENT DELIVERED. IF WE DON’T RECEIVE YOUR REUSABLE ENVELOPE BY THE THURSDAY MORNING DEADLINE YOUR ORDER WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE DESIGNATED FOR PARISH PICKUP.
- Place and pay for your order. The preferable method is to place your order online and pay with online bank payment or credit card. You may however submit payment with a paper order at the parish office or the weekend Mass sales (when available) No student delivered orders or payments will be accepted through the school.
- Orders must be placed and paid for no later than Monday, 7:00 a.m. in order to be delivered that Thursday. Orders received or paid for after this deadline will be filled and delivered the following Thursday.
- Send the reusable envelope to school or drop off at parish office directly or submit at the weekend parish scrip selling session. All reusable envelopes must be at the parish office by Thursday 9:00 a.m. If you are sending through the school, send no later than Wednesday morning. If we don’t receive your reusable envelope in the parish office by Thursday morning 9:00 a.m. your order will automatically be designated for parish pickup.
- If you or your authorized purchaser has not placed an order, please keep the reusable envelope at home until you do.
- Once the scrip is delivered to your student the Parish/School is not responsible for any scrip that is lost, stolen or misplaced.
STUDENT DELIVERIES MAY BE SUSPENDED AT ANY TIME AT THE DIRECTION OF ST. BERNARD SCHOOL. IF THAT OCCURS ALL SCRIP ORDERS WILL BE DESIGNATED AS PARISH PICKUP.