Online ordering is the quickest and easiest method. You create an account by sending the email address you want to use for scrip to email@example.com. Once your information is entered into the system you will receive 2 emails from shopwithscrip with directions to set up your account. You are able to purchase from the ShopWithScrip website or use the RaiseRight mobile app available at the App Store or Google Play Store.
You can complete a paper order form. The form is available at the parish office, or on the school website St. Bernard School scrip forms or the parish website at the scrip tab St. Bernard Parish scrip link
Paper orders must be submitted to the parish office or at the weekend sales sessions in the church narthex.
No paper orders may be dropped off or submitted through St. Bernard school or in the student delivery envelope.
Online Payments set up through your online scrip account
- Automatic withdrawal from your banking account ($.15 charge per order) through the ShopWithScrip program.
- Credit Card payment – Visa, Mastercard and Discover are accepted. Please be aware that you will be charged a fee of 2.6%. Occasionally there are promotions which waive the fee.
By Check or Cash (Checks are preferred over Cash)
If using the paper form attach a check or cash to the paper order. If you ordered online you can print out the order and attach a check or cash.
NO CASH, CHECKS OR PAPER ORDERS CAN BE SENT THROUGH THE SCHOOL OR THE TUESDAY COMMUNICATION ENVELOPE.
- Parish office: Orders can be picked up at the parish office during regular office hours. The orders must be either placed online or dropped off at the parish office or at the weekend scrip sessions.
- Weekend scrip sessions: Quickscrip can be purchased directly at the weekend scrip sales in the church narthex. Scrip sessions are before and after the 4:00 Saturday Mass and between the 8:00 and 10:00 Sunday Mass.
- Student Delivery – available during the school year. A student delivery permission form will be needed if you want student delivery. Information will be sent to parents at the beginning of the school year when room assignments are known. St. Bernard School scrip forms
ORDER AND PICK UP SCHEDULE
|Order placed and paid for by:||Will be filled and available for pickup after 11:00 a.m.||Filled orders can be picked up anytime during regular parish office hours or at the weekend Mass sessions|
|Monday, 7:00 a.m.||Monday||For quickscrip on the order|
|Thursday||For special order items on the order|
|Wednesday, 1:00 p.m.||Thursday||For quickscrip on the order|
|The following Thursday||For special order items on the order|
HOW TO SET UP AN ONLINE ACCOUNT AND ONLINE PAYMENT
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name
- Indicate the email you want to use to order scrip . Your email address will automatically become your username.
- Once your email is entered into our system you will receive two emails from ShopwithScrip with instructions for setting up your account and password.
- Once logged in, go to “payment types” on the dashboard to complete your online payment registration. Click here for Information on online payments
For an introductory video, see St. Bernard Scrip – Getting started
IMPORTANT REMINDER WHEN ORDERING KWIKTRIP AND SHELL CARDS ONLINE:
When ordering Shell and KwikTrip online please select the Local option unless you wish to reload the card or use the Shell card outside of Wisconsin or the UP.
The local option is printed with LOCAL in the name and no company logo. Local scrip receives a higher rebate – KwikTrip is 5% instead of 4% and Shell is 10% instead of 1.5%.
Shell Local can be used at any Shell station in Wisconsin and the UP. For use outside of WI and UP you should special order the national Shell scrip that offers a 1.5% rebate.