SCRIP PROCESS DURING PANDEMIC
We have changed to a pre-order and pickup process to minimize personal contact during the pandemic. There are no direct sales of scrip cards at the parish office or at weekend Masses until further notice.
HOW DO I PRE-ORDER? There are several options:
- Online order and payment (preferred method)
- Mail in paper order – NOTE: NO PAPER ORDERS OR CHECKS WILL BE ACCEPTED AT SCHOOL OR THROUGH THE TUESDAY COMMUNICATION ENVELOPE
Download a scrip form from the parish website https://stbernardgb.org/give-online/scrip/ or the school website https://www.saintbernardgb.com/scrip/fundraising-scrip-forms/ or pick up an order form at the back of church and mail your order with check to:
St. Bernard Parish Scrip
2040 Hillside Lane
Green Bay, WI 54302
- Drop off paper order at the parish office– NOTE: NO PAPER ORDERS OR CHECKS WILL BE ACCEPTED AT SCHOOL OR THROUGH THE TUESDAY COMMUNICATION ENVELOPE
Download a scrip form from the parish website https://stbernardgb.org/give-online/scrip/ or the school website https://www.saintbernardgb.com/scrip/fundraising-scrip-forms/ or pick up an order form at the back of church and and drop off the form and check at the parish office. Currently the office building is physically closed so please call the office 468-4811 prior to drop off. Your order will not be filled at the time you drop off your form.
WHAT IS THE DEADLINE FOR ORDERS?
Online orders must be entered by 7:00 a.m. Monday morning. Mailed in and dropped off orders must be in the parish office by 11:30 Friday morning. (3:00 Thursday prior to Labor Day)
WHEN WILL MY ORDER BE AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP?
Scrip volunteers will fill Quickscrip orders on Monday mornings. The filled orders will be available for pickup after 11:00 a.m. Monday mornings in the parish office.
Scrip volunteers will fill Special order scrip on Thursday mornings. The special order will be available for pickup after 11:00 a.m. Thursday morning in the parish office. Student deliveries if available will be made on Thursdays. Please be aware that student deliveries may be suspended depending on safety concerns or changes due to the pandemic.
HOW DO I PICK UP MY ORDER?
- Pick up your order at the parish office. At this time, the office building is physically closed so please call the office 468-4811 prior to pick up and wear a facemask at time of pickup. Parish pickup hours after Labor Day are: Monday through Thursday 8:00 – 12:00 and 1:00 – 4:30 and Friday 8:00 to 11:30. Because of the uncertainty of the pandemic and staffing it is best to call ahead to ensure that someone is available to deliver your order.
- Have your order student delivered on Thursdays. You must have a permission form on file and submit your reusable envelope by the deadline else your order will be designated for parish pickup. See the Student Delivery information for additional details. https://www.saintbernardgb.com/scrip/student-delivery/
HOW DO I SET UP AN ONLINE ACCOUNT AND ONLINE PAYMENT?
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name
- Indicate the email you want to use to order scrip and a username. The username can be the same as your email or any name that will be easy for you to remember
- Once your email and username are entered into our system you will receive two emails from ShopwithScrip with instructions for setting up your account and password.
- Once logged in, go to “payment types” on the dashboard to complete your online payment registration. https://shop.shopwithscrip.com/Support/shop-earn/online-payment-options
IMPORTANT REMINDER WHEN ORDERING KWIKTRIP AND SHELL CARDS ONLINE:
When ordering Shell and KwikTrip online please select the Local option unless you wish to reload the card or use the Shell card outside of Wisconsin or the UP.
The local option is printed with LOCAL in the name and no company logo. Local scrip receives a higher rebate – KwikTrip is 5% instead of 4% and Shell is 10% instead of 1.5%.
Shell Local can be used at any Shell station in Wisconsin and the UP. For use outside of WI and UP you should special order the national Shell scrip that offers a 1.5% rebate.