Why set up an online account?
You can manage your account through your Dashboard, which you can access by clicking the ‘Dashboard’ link at the top of any page. From here, you can check your account activity, change your proﬁle and password, and read coordinator announcements.
You can also run your own order and rebate history reports and view or print any ScripNow® eCards that you’ve previously ordered.
Placing orders online
You can login and place orders a few diﬀerent ways:
Shop Tab: Looking for a gift? Not sure what’s available? Click ‘Shop’ at the top of the page and use this feature to sort products and browse by category, card type, or rebate percentage.
Express Order: Know exactly what you want? Quickly add the items to your cart using this feature. Shopping Lists: Order the same products each week? Add these items to a shopping list for easy ordering; then set reminders so you get an email when it’s time to place another order.
Setting up an account
Send an email to Scrip@stbernardcong.org letting us know:
Your name, preferred email, and the username you would like to use (it can be your email if you wish)
Once we have entered you into our system we will reply to your email. You will login at shopwithscrip.com and enter your user name. For the password click on “Forgot my password”. You will be sent a temporary password at your designated email and you will be able to change your password at that time.
PRESTO PAY Online Payments
Enroll in Online Payments (PrestoPay) to conveniently pay for orders by linking your bank account to your ShopWithScrip account. For a small $0.15 convenience fee per order, you’ll receive eGift cards and ReloadNow funds immediately, and you’ll have access to MyScripWallet. Plus, you won’t have to drop off any checks.
To enroll, log in to your ShopWithScrip account and follow these steps:
- Click on the Payment Types link under Family Functions on your Dashboard
- Choose whether you want to instantly link your bank account or manually enter your banking information and follow the steps for each.
- Manually entering your information will take 1-2 business days to process
- Please note, you can’t link a credit card as the fees would take away the profits
You’ll be ready to pay for your order with Online Payments (PrestoPay)
- MyScripWallet™ is ShopWithScrip’s mobile website. MyScripWallet lets you shop with scrip on-the-go, earning rebates on every purchase. See more information at www.shopwithscrip.com under the Learn More tab.
- To go mobile, go to www.MyScripWallet.com on your web browser on your phone and log in with your ShopWithScrip account. You have to be signed up for Online Payments (PrestoPay), and then you can order ScripNow, Reload, and ReloadNow and redeem eCards right from your phone!
ScripNow ecards and reloadable cards
S -The ScripNow eCard is delivered to your ShopWithScrip account in minutes when you pay for your order with PrestoPay – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Print the certificate and redeem it in stores, or copy and paste the code at checkout to apply to an online purchase. You can also order and redeem ScripNow right from your phone using MyScripWallet.com.
R and RN – When your Reload orders are placed and paid for before 2:30 p.m. CST, Monday through Friday, the funds will be added to your card overnight. Plus, for a growing number of partners, you can add funds to your cards even faster with ReloadNow™. When you pay for your order with online payments (PrestoPay™), funds will be added to your card in minutes, 24 hours a day/7 days a week. If you pay by check, the funds will be added to your card minutes after the order is released by your coordinator.
Only gift cards purchased through GLSC (Great Lakes Scrip Center) can be reloaded. St. Bernard Scrip purchases cards from GLSC. Gift cards purchased directly from the retailer cannot be reloaded.
The first time you reload a gift card, you’ll enter the card number and name the card for future use, for example, “Mom’s Starbucks Card.” Once you select the card, just enter the dollar amount to load, and that’s it. Orders paid for with online payments will process automatically, and those paid for with a check will have to be released by the coordinator.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- When searching for Scrip, I see two listings for KwikTrip and Shell. One says “Local” and one does not. Which should I use?
- When you see two entries PICK THE LOCAL to receive the highest rebate. For KwikTrip you should always choose LOCAL. For Shell, the local cards can be used at any Shell in Wisconsin or the UP. If you wish to use Shell elsewhere in the country you should special order the national Shell card. The local Shell is currently offering a 10% rebate whereas the national Shell card gives a 1.5% rebate.
- What are the advantages of using the Presto Pay option?
- Some people will find Presto Pay more convenient. You do not need to print anything out or return anything to the Scrip coordinator. Your Scrip order will be electronically forwarded to the Scrip coordinator and filled. You will be charged 15 cents per order convenience fee by ShopwithScrip. If placed by Monday, 8:00 a.m. your order will be filled that Thursday and be available for pickup after 12:00 noon at the parish office or can be picked up at the weekend Mass sales sessions.
- Do I have to use the Shop With Scrip website?
- No. You can still purchase Scrip using the paper order forms available at the parish office, at the weekend Mass sales location and at the parish and school websites.
- Do I have to order online to have my order student delivered?
- We strongly encourage you to order online and pay with PrestoPay if you want your orders student delivered. However you can place a paper order AND pay for it at the parish office or at the weekend sales sessions. NO ORDERS FOR STUDENT DELIVERY WILL BE ACCEPTED AT SCHOOL.
All orders must be placed and paid for by 8:00 a.m. Monday morning in order to be delivered by that Thursday. A student delivery permission form must be on file and the reusable student delivery envelope must be in the parish office no later than Thursday, 9:00 a.m. Reusable envelopes sent through the school must be received no later than Wednesday afternoon.