Why set up an online account? You can manage your account through your Dashboard, which you can access by clicking the ‘Dashboard’ link at the top of any page. From here, you can check your account activity, change your proﬁle and password, and read coordinator announcements.
You can also run your own order and rebate history reports and view or print any ScripNow® eCards that you’ve previously ordered.
Placing orders online
You can login and place orders a few diﬀerent ways:
Shop Tab: Looking for a gift? Not sure what’s available? Click ‘Shop’ at the top of the page and use this feature to sort products and browse by category, card type, or rebate percentage.
Express Order: Know exactly what you want? Quickly add the items to your cart using this feature. Shopping Lists: Order the same products each week? Add these items to a shopping list for easy ordering; then set reminders so you get an email when it’s time to place another order.
Setting up an account
Send an email to Scrip@stbernardcong.org letting us know:
Your name, preferred email, and the username you would like to use (it can be your email if you wish) Once we have entered you into our system you will receive an email with instructions to log in.
PRESTO PAY Online Payments
Enroll in Online Payments (PrestoPay) to conveniently pay for orders by linking your bank account to your ShopWithScrip account. For a small $0.15 convenience fee per order, you’ll receive eGift cards and ReloadNow funds immediately, and you’ll have access to MyScripWallet. Plus, you won’t have to drop off any checks.
To enroll, log in to your ShopWithScrip account and follow these steps:
- Click on the Payment Types link under Family Functions on your Dashboard
- Choose whether you want to instantly link your bank account or manually enter your banking information and follow the steps for each.
- Manually entering your information will take 1-2 business days to process
- Please note, you can’t link a credit card as the fees would take away the profits
You’ll be ready to pay for your order with Online Payments (PrestoPay)
- MyScripWallet™ is ShopWithScrip’s mobile website. MyScripWallet lets you shop with scrip on-the-go, earning rebates on every purchase. See more information at www.shopwithscrip.com under the Learn More tab.
- To go mobile, go to www.MyScripWallet.com on your web browser on your phone and log in with your ShopWithScrip account. You have to be signed up for Online Payments (PrestoPay), and then you can order ScripNow, Reload, and ReloadNow and redeem eCards right from your phone!
ScripNow ecards and reloadable cards
S -The ScripNow eCard is delivered to your ShopWithScrip account in minutes when you pay for your order with PrestoPay – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Print the certificate and redeem it in stores, or copy and paste the code at checkout to apply to an online purchase. You can also order and redeem ScripNow right from your phone using MyScripWallet.com.
R and RN – When your Reload orders are placed and paid for before 2:30 p.m. CST, Monday through Friday, the funds will be added to your card overnight. Plus, for a growing number of partners, you can add funds to your cards even faster with ReloadNow™. When you pay for your order with online payments (PrestoPay™), funds will be added to your card in minutes, 24 hours a day/7 days a week. If you pay by check, the funds will be added to your card minutes after the order is released by your coordinator.
Only gift cards purchased through GLSC (Great Lakes Scrip Center) can be reloaded. St. Bernard Scrip purchases cards from GLSC. Gift cards purchased directly from the retailer cannot be reloaded.
The first time you reload a gift card, you’ll enter the card number and name the card for future use, for example, “Mom’s Starbucks Card.” Once you select the card, just enter the dollar amount to load, and that’s it. Orders paid for with online payments will process automatically, and those paid for with a check will have to be released by the coordinator.