What is PowerSchool? PowerSchool is a secure web-based Student Information System (SIS) that provides real-time information for parents and students using the Internet.
PowerSchool allows parents to:
- Access real-time student performance data
- Communicate with teachers
- Track assignments and attendance
- School bulletin announcements are available
- View Attendance records
- Monitor Power Lunch balance and transactions
How to Access PowerSchool:
Information on PowerSchool can be viewed on any computer with internet access located at home, work, library or at our school. If you do not have access to the internet and would like to view this information, please contact the school office.
Each parent is supplied the following materials to grant and support your use of PowerSchool.
- Authorization codes are supplied for each student
- PowerSchool reference material
Already a user? Login Now
- If you are unable to log in to Powerschool, please contact Mary Swanson.