Students will eat in the Commons under staff supervision. Students are expected to conduct themselves properly. If a group is planning an event over the lunch hour, please notify the kitchen and teachers one week before. Lunch may not be brought in for a group of students, i.e. pizza party.
Visitors: $3.40 Student: $2.75 Milk: $0.50
FREE AND REDUCED LUNCH PROGRAM INFORMATION (ENGLISH AND SPANISH)
- Instructions How to Apply 2016-2017 ENGLISH
- Parent Letter Frequently Asked Questions Version 1 – ENGLISH2016-2017
- Free-Reduced Lunch Application – English
- Sharing Information with Other Programs – English
- Sharing Information with Other Programs – Spanish
- Instructions How to Apply 2016-2017 SPANISH 2016-2017
- Parent Letter Frequently Asked Questions Version 1 – SPANISH
- Free-Reduced Lunch Application – Spanish
HOT LUNCH PROGRAM DESCRIPTION
An optional hot lunch program will be provided for interested families. A monthly menu will be sent home in the brown envelope. A daily lunch count will be taken. Families are required to keep an adequate amount of money in their lunch account. You will be notified, through the brown envelope, when your child’s account goes below $0.
Families with lunch accounts that are more than $25.00 in debt will be contacted so that arrangements can be made for payment. Milk is included with all hot lunch meals. Students may also purchase milk for noon lunch with hot lunch. Students may leave only when accompanied by their parent/guardian or other adult authorized by the parent/guardian. These students need to be signed out in the school office.